Everyone can get involved! Our student-led campaigns & resources are available in English & French and are designed to help students START the hard conversation about alcohol and safer consumption choices. DrinkSmart is a trusted off-campus community resource. Our Campus Partners & Student Leaders receive free toolkits, fact-based educational resources, marketing materials & campaign supports. The DrinkSmart program is designed for you to customize to your communities needs and become part of, your harm-reduction strategy.
You can help support the conversation between your friends
- Share #DrinkSmartTIPS
- Research and educate yourself first on alcohol and how it works in the body
- Get to know your campuses policies & local laws
- Be mindful of what you post on your social media accounts. Glamourization and FOMO are also forms of peer pressure
- Use common sense when talking about alcohol or other substances, as not everyone does it
- Participate in DrinkSmart contests, trivia games & campus campaigns
- Volunteer & bring DrinkSmart to your campus by hosting an alcohol awareness week, trivia pub night, substance bingo, house parties 101, presenting to your class & many more fun ideas!
“Don’t Let Your Drinking Do Your Thinking” Poster
5-Pillar Poster Bundle!
Social Tiles Bundle
Already a volunteer or Campus Partner?
Get help with an event or order educational resources and supports.