DrinkSmart tools and resources are designed to help you connect and start the difficult conversation about alcohol awareness and responsible drinking. As a community partner, DrinkSmart becomes part of your campus harm-reduction approach.
Download images, videos, games, trivia cards, logos, and other campaign resources below.
Start planning your events. Each month we will share a new story, contest, or toolkit. Tag us in your event/social/posts!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- September – Alcohol 101
- October – Halloween – $1,000 Contest
- November – No Stress November
- December – Exams, New Years Eve!
- January – Back to School (again), Let’s Talk
- February – Impaired Driving, Exam Stressors!
- March – St. Patrick’s Day – $1,000 Contest!
- April – Alcohol Awareness Month & 4/20 Facts!
- May – Drinking Games
- June – Graduation
- July – Summer, Canada Day
- August – Move-In 101
Have any questions?
Reach out to us if you have questions about our resources or if you would like to leave any feedback.
Be social and have some fun! Are you a student, wellness staff member, student leader, advocate, RA, event programmer, athletics coach, safe walk volunteer, or part of a student-led harm reduction team?