DrinkSmart Inc. is a registered not-for-profit organization with charitable status. DSI is supported by Smart Serve Ontario.
Our goal is to build partnerships with every post-secondary institution across Ontario. We want to implement collaborative and effective awareness campaigns tailored to the pulse of your students that inform, and change dangerous habits into safe ones. We partner with multiple campus events during the calendar year.
DrinkSmart’s messaging is developed organically, by students for students
All About DSI:
- We are an innovative not-for-profit organization
- Born in 2013
- Funded by SmartServe Ontario
- Promoting responsible drinking to college and university students across Ontario
- Our team focuses on innovative marketing and event integration
- with an organic message developed for students by students
- to supplement and support campuses with relevant messaging
- Develop a no cost association
- and get DrinkSmart Inc. on your campus today
Our team is always looking to provide students with project-based learning opportunities. We value student partnership and therefore seek to offer rich industry experience in the many different facets of the not-for-profit sector.
Contact our team to receive more information.
Check out our growing list of campus partners. Not on the list? Contact email@example.com today and bring DrinkSmart to your campus today.
Students were curious to hear about what DrinkSmart does.Carleton Volunteer Orientation Week 2016
SWAG was well received. Students were open to hearing the message.Seneca Volunteer Orientation Week 2016
The day was so good we had a lot of fun explaining the organization and getting students to hear us out.Laurentian Volunteer Orientation Week 2016
We [spoke] to many students and even faculty on campus that were excited to see DrinkSmart on campus.Fleming Volunteer Orientation Week 2016